READ - RESPOND - REPEAT

X-Files time warp

Photo courtesy of Nino Smile
It happened today - I turned old!
.
No, it wasn't a birthday or anything like that. I was watching X-Files with my kids and there was an interview with producer Chris Carter in which they mentioned that the original air date of this episode was in 1994.
.
That's fifteen years ago!
.
How did that fifteen years go by so fast? I guess it's no wonder that the most recent X-Files movie was so incredibly lame - with 10 some-odd years between the end of the series and the second film, how could they keep the momentum? But seriously! X-Files was 15 years in the past! And I first watched them when I was out of college!
____________
Patrick Parker, is a Christian, husband, father, judo and aikido teacher, Program Director for a Cardiac Rehab, and a Ph.D. Contact: mokurendojo@gmail.com or phone 601.248.7282
____________
Subscribe to free updates from the Self-Education of Pat

0 comments: