READ - RESPOND - REPEAT

Funniest book I've ever read

Ok, so you've seen the movie Forrest Gump and it was funny and touching and all that. Well the book is all that and a million times more. Many of the episodes from the movie are somewhat representative of the book, but the second half of the book goes off in a whole different direction with wilder and wilder episodes. Did you know that Forrest was a NASA astronaut? Stranded on a desert island with native cannibals? A professional wrestler and a chess master! A Hollywood actor. This is definitely the funniest book I've ever read. Right now I'm working on the sequel, Gump & Co. and laughing out loud at Gump's dumb ass.
.
My wife has a knack for reading aloud and she is doing a great job reading these two books to me. Please buy your copy from my Amazon store, and prepare to laugh yourself senseless.


0 comments: