READ - RESPOND - REPEAT

The Grounding of Group 6

Yeah, Baby! Geek out! Somaserious figured out the Book Geek Challenge from a few days ago! I checked out this book on Amazon and read a few pages on the preview and I'm pretty sure that this is the book I was talking about - at least this is the 1997 updated re-issue of the 1983 book I read as a kid. This book got pretty rave reviews on Amazon. I'm definitely going to be getting a copy to re-read for a trip into nostalgia land.
.
Extra points go to Somaserious for not only being able to ID the book plot but to be able to drop the name of the author, who lives in her hometown. How geeky is that! Maybe I should start the Book Geek Challenge as a regular feature of this blog...
.
If anyone wants to get a copy of the book, here's the link to the Amazon page...



1 comments:

somaserious said...

Woohoo, I win!!! Yay me! It's so crazy that this guy lives in my town. I still can't get over that...I'm definitely going to re-read this book, plus his other ones. I'm super geek! Definitely have more challenges. Reading is fun...